Monday, April 14, 2008

Kirsten Dunst review

She is not that bad, though sometimes I think that she looks herself much more of a sexy model or sex symbol above everything else. I remembered when she was in Jumanji with all her innocence, and now she is kind of more into the acting world, but has not make that great movies, and has certainly fall into a "fame trap." Still, I like some of her movies, and overall she is a good actress.

Kirsten Dunst has surprisingly blossomed into a really talented actress after having gotten her star in "Interview With the Vampire" when she was a young girl. Now, she is one of the most highly sought after actresses in Hollywood. She's pulled off dramatic roles just as well as comedic roles.

Kirsten Dunst picks all the movies that are so cool like Bring it on and obviously Spiderman and stuff. She is so good at acting and she alos has that outgoing felling to her when you see her act. I totally wanted to see her movie Elizabethen Town but I couldn't but she and Orlando Bloom look so cute together! I wish they were going out instead f Kate Bowsworth but oh well. Then Kisten is so stylish and then again she just picks great movies to star in and she just looks great. I love the Jake Gyllenhaal relationship.

Kirsten Dunst is one of the best women I have ever seen in my life and she is so beautiful... I personally like her in Spiderman and in the movie about the little toys, other of the things that I didn't notice was the fact that she was the one who played Judy in Jumanji, well the thing is that I think that Kirsten Dunst is a really talent actress and I also think that she is one of the best actresses that I have ever see on movies, she is so great...

Ms. Dunst has such a great talent. I have always enjoyed her films since she was small. Some of my favorite films that include her are Interview with the Vampire, Jumanji, Bring it on and Spiderman. She can transform herself into a snooty cheerleader and then into a serious Mary Jane. Still she always let you know with her that she is sweet and kind. I'm sure her career will go far and blossom as she matures.

Kirsten Dunst. An actress of whom I've been a consant fan of since her break-out roles in Interview with the Vampire and Jumanji. She is an actress who exemplifies all the talent, drive and beauty of Golden-age Hollywood legends. The sheer power of her performance as the psychotically deranged vampire Claudia in Interview with the Vampire when she was just 11 years is astonishing. Other roles such as the unassuming film star in Wag the Dog, An emotionally devisated teen in Fifteen and Pregnant and flexing her comedy skills in Bring it on. Her most famous role has of course been As Mary-Jane in the Spiderman films. Someone to watch in the future. She's sure to go far.

She's my most favorite actress. Such young, but already very talented. I think she's best roles in movies The Virgin Suicide and Spider Man. Besides she goes right to it is thin to experience an image of the heroine which she plays that can it is far not each actress. Except for that Kirsten very beautiful, that also is important in the movie-industry. But it's just my opinion

Kirsten Dunst is one beautiful young women, she was young when she played in Jumanji, she played Judy and her performance was great the next movie I saw her in was Spider-Man, I couldn't believe that was the same girl. She whent from a cute little girl in jumanji, to a beautiful young vibert woman who is not so little anymore, anyway she is an amazing actress that grows with each film that she makes.

No comments: